All art and photos belong to Kathleen Hall, all rights reserved Copy Right material. Must have written consent to use this or any art belonging to Kathleen Hall.
Thank you and enjoy my blog.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

FLIGHT

There is a show starting in March on flight (Birds).
 I have a few things in mind. A table with a humming bird and a cactus tree along with some flowers. Almost done, in my favorite colors of course.
update done..

I have a few small paintings and will only take a day to complete 4x4 humming birds.
I want to paint color in a more loose watercolor way where the paint blends and flows into each other but stays clean and bright. I've picked up a book by Chris Cozen called Acrylic Color.
She has some good ideas and techniques. I see bits of her work I really like.
I want to grew as an artiest this year, try and be more than I am, but only in the good way.
For Miss Liz Davis my friend.

No comments: