All art and photos belong to Kathleen Hall, all rights reserved Copy Right material. Must have written consent to use this or any art belonging to Kathleen Hall.
Thank you and enjoy my blog.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hats and Scarfs Holiday Artisan Market Drop Off

I got back from dropping off my Art for the Holiday Artisan Market yesterday afternoon.
 Bonnie was happy with my offerings here is some of the stuff I took with me.

Purple Top Hat with Orange flower 

Red and Black Top Hat with golden flower
 
Blue Top Hat with Orange flower

 
Rudolf the Red nose Hat



Glammed Gloves

Cat Scarf

Blue Rose scarf

The small rose is the lock-loop
Yeah that's me.

Raccoon Wrap Scarf

This little guy is so cute

Red Fox Wrap Scarf

My sister liked this one so did Bonnie at the Gallery


No comments: