All art and photos belong to Kathleen Hall, all rights reserved Copy Right material. Must have written consent to use this or any art belonging to Kathleen Hall.
Thank you and enjoy my blog.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Something for Emiliano

Emiliano Gomez is a little boy who is going through some pretty tough times you see little 11 year old Emiliano has bone cancer so the nice people of this town has put on a benefit to help his family with mounting medical bills, they put on a golf tournament with a raffle and prizes to be won. so I donated  a gift basket well a gift tin anyways, here is what I put inside, I called it Kathy's Art Holiday Collection it was well received along with a few vintage tin's from Mike my husband.







 I hope the best for that little boy and his family.

No comments: