All art and photos belong to Kathleen Hall, all rights reserved Copy Right material. Must have written consent to use this or any art belonging to Kathleen Hall.
Thank you and enjoy my blog.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mouse on the Moon

Presenting my latest Whimsical fancy, Luke and Larry the rare and elusive copper tailed moon mouse. He resides on the dark side of the moon and this is why we have never before now seen him.
 
 I made a series of six,
 This shows the mouse tail pretty good.

 Each one has his own look
 But they all have green eyes.

 This is the one I am keeping, I like the way they are both looking out at something.


 The Moon is about 8" tall and the mouse almost 1.5"


  It looks as though they are having a deep conversation.


Each one of the mice are holding a piece of moon cheese.
 

  These are hanging figurines, the hanger is made of the copper wire and a large glass bead.
 



No comments: