All art and photos belong to Kathleen Hall, all rights reserved Copy Right material. Must have written consent to use this or any art belonging to Kathleen Hall.
Thank you and enjoy my blog.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Planning a trip

My husband and I are planning a trip
to Washington state to visit our family's.
My sisters have informed me we will be celebrating
Christmas, and scene we have decided to make our presents this year, I have been busy crafting, creating and making pretty things for my two dear Sisters, whom I am sure will be a joy to see.
 So there will be a Birthday party 
Slash slumber party the first night.
The next day will be Christmas followed by another slumber party better bring new P.J's. and a good bottle of wine.
This promises to be load's of fun I am looking forward to it.

No comments: